GeboGebo's special links
GeboGebo knows a hand full of special links leading to dynamically created forms and lists.
A special system link always belongs to the namespace gebo:.
Random page[[gebo:randompage]] is a special link to GeboGebo. It then randomly selects one, not yet deleted, page and displays it.
Activities and Full Activities
Activities is just another word for RecentChanges as often used by other wikis.
- [[gebo:activity]] links to the list of activities in your GeboGebo. This is a list of all pages edited recently.
- [[gebo:activityfull]] links to the complete list of activities in your GeboGebo. Really any revision change is displayed here.
You can filter these lists by a certain user.
- [[gebo:activity:thomasfriebel]] links to the list of pages recently touched by the user ThomasFriebel.
Missing pages is a list of pages, that are referenced from existing pages but do not yet exist themselves.
It can help to determine gaps that need to be filled.
- [[gebo:missing]] links to the list of missing pages.
Accordingly to the missing pages, there is a list of unreferenced pages.
This list displays all pages that have no link from other pages pointing to them. This might be wanted in some cases, but normally it should not happen.
- [[gebo:unreferenced]] links to the list of unreferenced pages.
All pages (matching a pattern)
You can have a link placed inside your page pointing to a complete list of all pages.
- [[gebo:allpages]] really shows them all
If you want to show pages matching a special search pattern (not only the page name, but the whole content) you need the findpages list
- [[gebo:findpages:pattern]] searches all pages that have pattern. Pattern must behave like described at the fulltext search page.
To reach the automatically generated user list one simply needs to add the following link into a page:
- [[gebo:userlist]] pointing to a list of all users, sorted alphabetically, showing their last login and edit.
Login form and registration form
To lead your wiki visitors easily to the login form place this link on your page
For those, not being members of your wiki community yet, you can provide this link
- [[gebo:register]] which will take them to the registration form. This link does not take care of the EnableRegistration option of your gebo.conf.
manual:special_internal_links, Rev. 11, Last changed on 2005-08-23 10:04, 18231 page hits