- The Automatic Link System links pages by their names without explicitely having to be marked as link
- GeboGebo stores all data in a database structure providing high performance data access by using intelligent indexes.
- brings its own mini http server which makes installation very easy
- The indexed fulltext search makes information retrieval a breeze.
- Pages can be renamed at any point of time, without any loss of information.
- All activities get locked and earlier revisions of pages can be restored from each page's infinite history.
- GeboGebo is capable of providing all information as static pages for faster read access and better indexing possibilities for 3rd party diggers.
- The user management is simple but effective: allow or disallow anonymous access in whole or for several pages and enable or disable self registration of new users.
- The User list provides information on registered users and points to their personal wiki pages.
- A list of missing and a list of unreferenced pages help filling content gaps in your wiki
- Fill a blacklist with patterns of wiki page names that may not be edited, if already existing, or even may not be created, if they do not already exist.
- File and Image uploading makes GeboGebo the perfect system for your simple document management.
- Users can subscribe to pages and get informed via EMail when those pages are changed.
- RSS feeds for your news aggregator
- Namespaces support you in dividing your Wiki into independend sections.
- Macros and plugins open all possibilities of tdbengine programming to you and your Wiki
- meatball>InterWiki links help you to reference information in other widely known wikis
- GeboGebo is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
features, Rev. 10, Last changed on 2005-09-08 11:48, 10983 page hits